- Owner does not accept rent online (net banking / UPI/ GPay / PayTM), insists on giving cash only. You have to pay cash in advance if you're going away for few months
- Owner does not give rental receipts nor PAN cards for availing HRA
- Cockroach infestation is rampant especially in the kitchen due to poor planning/construction (the kitchen window is right next to the drainage pipe). I've got pest control done from my own expenses half a dozen times but the problem is still present
- Owner's mother lives on the ground floor and is quite grumpy and rude, does not even allow visitors to park their bikes within the building for even one hour
- Neighbor buildings are quite closely situated so frequent noise is present. A married couple living in the next building keep fighting all the time and create huge ruckus and disturb everyone in the neighborhood
- No power backup and frequent power cuts during summer
- Roads in the area are dirty and in horrible condition with constant digging/construction going on.
- Garbage disposal is a huge problem, garbage vehicle comes anytime they want with no fixed hours so you'll have to keep waiting. If you have to go to the office in the morning you are screwed.
- The road is quite narrow, so even 2 wheeler parking is difficult
Quite some issues with deposit:
- In addition to deducting painting charges, the owner deducted 1-month rent additionally
- Owner made me replace the faulty electrical bulbs with my own money than charged me extra again for electrical repair work