33, 2nd Cross Rd, KG Colony, GM Palya, C V Raman Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560075, India
Overall Rating : ⭐️☆☆☆☆1 out of 5
Annual rent hike
Rent per month
Security Deposit lost
Type of house
Type of stay
Calm and peaceful neighborhood, Easy access to Grocery stores, Medical facilities, Close Proximity to malls, shopping centres, Any bed bugs issue
1. Half painted
2. Owner demands that the rent be paid at the beginning of every month (which is totally different from the usual)
3. Owner doesn't give an agreement
4. Door, windows, floors are in ruins and he never fixed them
5. No security in the house. The gate is broken
6. Water issues. The owner doesn't pay the motor bill or Kaveri water bill.
7. Owner had cut off the electricity and water when I gave notice of one month. My deposit was still with him.
8. Owner never showed his face. I got to know that none of the tenants have seen him. He has probably done something in that area because of which he is scared to come.
9. Wardrobes, windows haven't been painted for decades. They are all decaying.
10. Owner doesn't pay the maid on time. So, she too had stopped coming and the entire parking area was in unhygienic condition.
11. Owner threatened me to do even worse.
The deposit wasn't returned.